Educational sessions are the hallmark of our conference educational program content, quality, and success. As a program presenter, you have the opportunity to share your expertise, make connections, and positively impact the conference and ultimately the global fraternity and sorority community.
If you are interested in submitting a program proposal for AFLV West, which includes both the National Cultural Greek Leadership Conference (NCGLC) and intentional programming members for our LGBTQA community, please review the instructions below.
Review the Call for Programs Information Packet before submitting a program proposal.
All Call for Programs Online Applications were due Wednesday, December 9, 2015. Please note, we are no longer accepting applications.
- Conference presenters will receive a $100 discount on their conference registration fees if they are selected and present three Educational Sessions.
- Presenters are responsible for making their own handouts. We are not able to do any on-site copying for presenters.
- Presenters are expected to attend the pre-conference orientation webinar session that provides additional context about the overall conference experience.
- We will notify selected presenters of their assignments in late January 2016 for AFLV West. This will give you time in which to prepare your handouts and final AV requests.
Audio Visual Requests
Audio Visual equipment is sometimes a necessity to enhance program presentations, but these costs can add up quickly and are expensive rentals. Please consider carefully what AV you will actually use for your session and consider the impact of utilizing AV before requesting it. Thank you for helping us keep conference registration costs at a reasonable rate by helping us control AV costs.
- We have a very limited number of LCD projectors available to our presenters that will be available on a first come/first serve basis.
- If you have the ability, please consider traveling with your own LCD.
- If you would like items like adapters, special cables, portable stereos, etc. you will need to bring your own.
AFLV appreciates and values presenter time, talents, and expertise. Please give consideration to presenting proposals; you’ll have a great time in the process.
Feel free to contact Lauren Utley, AFLV West Coordinator of Conference Educational Programs. For logistics or overall conference information, contact Ryan O'Rourke, Assistant Executive Director.