The following inter/national headquarters were LeaderShape 2016 Partners. Each organization supported scholarship(s) at the investment of $675 per student. Scholarships for the 2016 sessions are now closed.
Leader Level (Offering 3-10 scholarships):
Change-Agent Level (Offering 11-25 scholarships):
We provided 2 scholarships (one full registration and one partial registration) for undergraduate fraternity/sorority members to attend each session this past summer. The deadline to apply for these scholarships was Wednesday, March 16, 2016. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2016 sessions.
If your organization is not listed above, don’t give up! There are plenty of other funding opportunities for you to research. Find support for your AFLV LeaderShape experience by considering some of the following resources:
- Campus fraternity/sorority professional: Many offices have funds set aside for student leadership development.
- Your chapter: With the plan to be able to return to campus and give back to your organization, this is an investment your chapter can make on the impact you can have when you return.
- Your council: Approach your council with a proposal to support your attendance, how you hope to impact your fraternity/sorority community, and how you hope to give back through this incredible opportunity.
- Student government: Many student governments have funding set aside that students can apply for to support conference attendance of a wide variety. Ask your student government leaders or advisors about your campus' process.
- Student affairs division: Check with your senior student affairs officer, dean of students, or division of student affairs for support to attend. Many have funding set aside to support student initiatives and interests. And you would be surprised how many LeaderShape grads work in higher education! They may be more eager to support your interest than you know.