The Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values offers outstanding programs for educational development, Fraternity/Sorority Leadership, and social interaction. The AFLV conferences provide participants the opportunity to see the “whole picture”. They put into perspective the interaction between fraternities, sororities, Greek Communities, and inter/national organizations that form the Fraternal movement in America.
AFLV Council members will receive two issues of Connections Magazine each semester as a benefit of their membership and have the option of purchasing additional subscriptions if needed. Subscriptions are also available for non-members to purchase. The main goal of Connections is to provide members with regular opportunities for development, a connection to the Association and their peer members, and to provoke thought within members' communities that will enhance their fraternal experience and their leadership roles.
The Awards & Assessment Program recognizes councils for excellence and improvement in eight different programming categories. In addition, councils are recognized for overall excellence. The awards program also offers councils the opportunity to set goals and receive feedback about campus programs.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Member discount registration for the AFLV Fraternal Leadership Conferences, the National Black Greek Leadership Conference, and the National Cultural Greek Leadership Conference
- Cutting edge development and training for students and professionals
- Double subscription to Connections, AFLV’s Quarterly Magazine
- Reduced subscription fees for additional copies of Connections Magazine
- Access to the AFLV on-line Career Center
- Access and use of the AFLV on-line forum
- Connect and interact with the largest network of fraternity/sorority councils in North America
- Connection and access to companies, speakers, & services that support the fraternal market
- Ability to participate in the AFLV Awards and Assessment Program
- Professional volunteer opportunities on a state, regional and national level
- Access to the AFLV Members Only section of the website
- Any other resources created and distributed by AFLV
The Association is always exploring new benefits for membership. Send any ideas to the AFLV Director of Member Engagement, Kyle Jordan.